Advantages of Adaptable Capacity
- Improved system efficiency due to higher t0 and lower tc / Up to 35% energy savings
- Dynamic speed range from 1:4
- Adjustable cooling capacity for actual system demand
- Smaller compressor in terms of displacement and size
- Lower noise emission due to low speed - up to 5 dB(A)
- Released for rough applications, unstable power supply and tropical regions
- Bi-frequency at 220-240 V 50-60 Hz and 115 V 60 Hz
- 12 to 24 V and 48 V DC for mobile cooling
- R290 / R600a / R134a / R404A models available household, commercial applications and mobile cooling (LBP/MBP)
- HST features; no pressure equalization needed to start up the compressor
- Same compressor type for different markets!
The most important advantage of adaptable capacity is reduced energy consumption, which is possible in different ways.
The easiest, most efficient and cheapest way to reach this target is to use adaptable capacity compressors.
Secop adaptable capacity compressors offer the possibility to adjust the refrigeration capacity according to the desired need by controlling the motor speed of the compressor and therefore the cycle times of the piston.
The compressors are highly optimized with very high motor and mechanical efficiency. Tests have shown improvements in energy consumption of up to 35 %, depending on the system design. The average noise level can be reduced by up to 5 dB(A). The compressors are small in volume which allows space for a bigger net volume for usage.
The aim of all refrigeration appliance design is to defi ne and optimize the essential functions such as:
minimal cost, high performance, and high effi ciency, minimized compressor size to enable larger internal
cabinet volume, low noise levels and stabilized cabinet temperature at different operation loads.