- Understanding of key electrical parameters such as EMI, leakage current, control algorithms
and communication standards
- Support customers to select the right Secop compressor / controller and maximize utilization
of the integrated functions.
- Train customers in refrigeration, BD compressors and electronics
- Support customers during integration of LIN and Modbus interfaces
- Understand and describe the customer requirements, so R&D can develop future products
- Create and update technical literature and customer documentation
- Close cooperation with the key account managers to increase sales
- Maintain the customer relationship
- Support R&D with testing and verification of new products on customer application level
- University degree in Electronics or hands on education in electronics
- Experience within technical work in the industry and electrical systems
- Technical Knowledge in electronic Integration
- Experience in the automotive industry / IATF 16949
- Knowledge in refrigeration or air conditioning
- Customer Handling experience
- "Hands on" and "problem solver" type of personality
- Trustworthy and good in close follow up
- Well organized and extroverted
- Very Good in communication in English (written and verbal)
- A team player and good organizer
- Culture intelligent
- Willingness for direct customer handling and customer oriented mindset
- A full-time employment relationship with the goal of long-term cooperation
- A dynamic working environment and highly professional colleagues
- 30 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive compensation package
Secop is the expert for advanced hermetic compressor technologies and cooling solutions in commercial refrigeration. We develop high performance stationary and mobile cooling solutions for leading international commercial refrigeration manufacturers and are the first choice when it comes to leading hermetic compressors and electronic controls for refrigeration solutions for light commercial and DC-powered applications.
The group has 1,350 employees worldwide with production sites in Slovakia and China as well as research centers in Germany, Austria, Slovakia, China, and the USA.
Do you want to be a part of our exciting journey developing high quality products for light commercial and mobile cooling?