Your Profile – Qualification:
- Bachelor degree, Master preferred. Major in Refrigeration or Mechanical or similar area.
- >= 3 years working experience in cooling system design area. Experience in piston compressors is preferred.
- English skills would be relevant on medium to high level (written and verbal).
Your Profile – Competency (Technical/ Behavioural):
- Experienced and qualified knowledge in refrigeration system.
- Be willing to explore deeply and analyze systematically to solve problems.
- Strong self-learning ability.
- Team player.
- Good expression to show test results and findings.
- Be willing to share knowledge and provide training to the team, and work with global team.
Your Profile – Personality & Others:
- Analytical and well organized
- Principles and can independently use the knowledge.
- Logical, team working and innovative
- Respect to cultural aspects.
- Perform application tests upon customer request or new product promotion, and help to achieve performance target. Work out system improvement solution and validate via tests.
- Do application research for team competence improvement or case study for seminar/value selling package.
- Work with Technology and Front Office to contribute to deeper analysis upon hot cases at customer side and also internal demand.
- Issue high level test report logically and clearly to internal and external customers. Make case story related to optimal setup of Secop product and customer applications.
- Work with global BO for CRD & MIP execution, advanced system training and organizational growth.
- Get the link to global test/optimization procedures, and implement at local facility.
- Make system analysis training to FO or to customers at high level.
- Make presentation at high level technical seminar or join standards/academic association committee as an export of Secop.
Secop (formerly known as Danfoss Compressors) is one of the founding fathers of modern compressor technology with an experience that goes back to the beginning of the 1950s.
With more than 60 years’ experience in compressor technology and with highly committed employees, our focus is to develop, apply and support advanced compressor technologies to achieve standard setting performance for leading products and businesses around the world.