- Coordinate the processing, planning and logistics of orders from North American customers.
- Generate invoices, debits and credits as needed
- Address issues of lead times with planners at origin factories and negotiate delivery dates.
- Serve as the first line of communication with customers to address issues with orders, deliveries, forecasting, and lead times
- Mediate effectively between customers, production facilities, quality control, finance departments, and sales teams
- Mitigate customer concerns and communicate those concerns to account managers when escalation is needed
- Observe customer stock levels through vendor portals.
- Closely monitor shipments and workflow to ensure timely deliveries.
- Enter and maintain forecasting for US warehouses.
- Manage the sample process from post-production to delivery.
- Communicate closely with responsible KAM & Application Engineer, in order to set the right value selling package
- Attend relevant industry trade shows & conferences
- Support office management & personal assistance to President of North America
- Bachelor’s Degree from 4-year University
- Customer centric focus
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Customer service or Office Management experience
- Experience with ERP (SAP preferred) & CRM systems (SalesForce, Apptivo, Zoho, etc.)
- Open-minded team player & well organized
- Strong internal & external cooperation skills
- Anticipated travel 20 Days per year or more
Secop (formerly known as Danfoss Compressors) is one of the founding fathers of modern compressor technology with an experience that goes back to the beginning of the 1950s.
With more than 60 years’ experience in compressor technology and with highly committed employees, our focus is to develop, apply and support advanced compressor technologies to achieve standard setting performance for leading products and businesses around the world.