- Work in conjunction with the product development teams, making design recommendations to improve manufacturability, cost and quality of new products
- Organize activities with the manufacturing sites in order get timeline and investment for new manufacturing processes implementation and/or manufacturing processes changes
- Organize activities with the manufacturing sites in order get cost figures for new components and products
- Interact and build relationships with suppliers within the scope of the DFM process engineer role. Seek for innovations in manufacturing processes that could leverage competitive advantages for Secop Group
- Develop internal and external suppliers for prototype components and metrology services
- Revise product drawings and support CTQ definition
- Participate in PFMEA activities
Your Qualification & Profile:
- Minimum 2 years in similar role or 5 years in manufacturing engineering
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Technical skills in high volume manufacturing processes (Eg. Assembly, machining, welding, stamping)
- Understanding of process capability, statistical process control and other basic quality control tools
- Knowledge of CAD system (preferably PTC Creo/ProE)
- Highly engaged and structured, strong drive for ownership and results oriented
- Intercultural skills, fluent English and willingness to travel are mandatory for us as an international group
- A full-time employment relationship with the aim of long-term cooperation
- Dynamic work environment and top professional colleagues
- Flexible working time, Home-office-opportunity
- Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to the legal regulations and for this role this amounts to EUR 45.000 gross. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible.
- Start date: as soon as possible
We are looking forward to your electronic application to: hr.austria[at]secop.com
Secop is the expert for advanced hermetic compressor technologies and cooling solutions in commercial refrigeration. We develop high performance stationary and mobile cooling solutions for leading international commercial refrigeration manufacturers and are the first choice when it comes to leading hermetic compressors and electronic controls for refrigeration solutions for light commercial and DC-powered applications.
The group has 1,350 employees worldwide with production sites in Slovakia and China as well as research centers in Germany, Austria, Slovakia, China, and the USA.
Do you want to be a part of our exciting journey developing high quality products for light commercial and mobile cooling?