- Work in conjunction with the product development teams and quality department, preparing and executing approval plans for new products
- Manage the prototype parts inventory, coordinate the assembly of compressors prototypes and control prototype versions
- Coordinate the planning and execution of the product approval plan, evaluate test results and prepare technical reports
- Keep the product approval timeline updated. Monitor and take corrective actions when necessary.
- Support supplier development activities (technical scope)
- Control versions of BOMs and drawings
- Participate in DFMEA activities
Your Qualification & Profile:
- Minimum 2 years in similar role or 5 years in manufacturing engineering
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Knowledge of Project Management software (preferably MS Project)
- Organized, methodical and with good interpersonal skills
- Highly engaged and structured, strong drive for ownership and result oriented
- Intercultural skills, fluent English and willingness to travel are mandatory for us as an international group
- A full-time employment relationship with the aim of long-term cooperation
- Dynamic work environment and top professional colleagues
- Flexible working time, Home-office-opportunity
- Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to the legal regulations and for this role this amounts to EUR 45.000 gross. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible.
- Start date: as soon as possible
We are looking forward to your electronic application to: hr.austria[at]secop.com
Secop is the expert for advanced hermetic compressor technologies and cooling solutions in commercial refrigeration. We develop high performance stationary and mobile cooling solutions for leading international commercial refrigeration manufacturers and are the first choice when it comes to leading hermetic compressors and electronic controls for refrigeration solutions for light commercial and DC-powered applications.
The group has 1,350 employees worldwide with production sites in Slovakia and China as well as research centers in Germany, Austria, Slovakia, China, and the USA.
Do you want to be a part of our exciting journey developing high quality products for light commercial and mobile cooling?