- Selection and installation of correct variable speed compressors
- Presentations to customers of electronically controlled compressor portfolio
- Understanding of key electrical parameters such as EMI, leakage current, control algorithms, communication standards.
- Understanding the different needs in the different segments of household refrigeration, automotive refrigeration and light commercial refrigeration.
- Ensure correct control strategy is chosen
- Support in system optimization so maximum benefit is achieved by using V-Speed compressor
- Ensure correct interaction with application control
- Support in quality control of electronic controls
- Communicate closely with responsible KAM, in order to set the right value selling package
- Align and support KAM in setting the right value price for product solution
- Understand and perform customer application testing
- Attend relevant industry trade shows & conferences
- BS in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in HVAC&R or similar industrial field
- Knowledge in electronic controls
- Customer centric focus
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Analytical & well organized
- Strong internal & external cooperation skills
- Anticipated travel 40-60 Days per year or more
Secop (formerly known as Danfoss Compressors) is one of the founding fathers of modern compressor technology with an experience that goes back to the beginning of the 1950s.
With more than 60 years’ experience in compressor technology and with highly committed employees, our focus is to develop, apply and support advanced compressor technologies to achieve standard setting performance for leading products and businesses around the world.