- Manage and complete projects according to our stage gate model (NPD) across sites with focus on the electronics “track” M&D
- Coordinate electronic projects in M&D and between relevant sites within the Secop Group.
- Report to and secure timely involvement of relevant stakeholders
- Secure that new products meet:
- Required functionality, desired quality and targeted cost level.
- Timeline and are ready to be launched on the market according to plan
- Ensure that projects are implemented as efficient as possible and with a well-functioning project team
- Proactively challenge the team/management to get the best result
- Secure optimal and efficient cooperation within the electronic team
- Participate in the idea phases of estimation/realization of future product projects
- Contribute to improvement/development of our NPD model and related processes as a part of PMO.
Your profile/your qualification:
- University degree in Electronics B. Sc.EE or MSc.EE or similar background
- Several years experience within electronic development (HW, SW)
- Proven experience in product development from specification, design, verification to implementation in production
- Several years’ experience in project management of new product development within electronic products for the industry
- Project Management education like Prince II or similar
- Experience with management of international project teams
- Business oriented mindset
- Well organized
- Good communication skills English (written and verbal)
- Able to lead and motivate cross functional team
- Able to handle many projects and changing circumstances in parallel
- Must be able to read technical German and communicate verbally
- Must be able to both work in teams as self-driven towards project goals.
- A full-time employment relationship with the aim of long-term cooperation
- A collegial team, flat hierarchies
- Open, transparent communication
- 30 days’ vacation and variable working time
- Free parking spaces in front of the door
- And much more
Secop is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. Secop makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
About the Secop Group:
Secop is the expert for advanced hermetic compressor technologies and cooling solutions in commercial refrigeration. We develop high performance stationary and mobile cooling solutions for leading international commercial refrigeration manufacturers and are the first choice when it comes to leading hermetic compressors and electronic controls for refrigeration solutions in the light commercial and dc-powered segments.
The group has 1,350 employees worldwide with production sites in Slovakia and China as well as research centers in Germany, Austria, Slovakia, China, and the USA.
Secop has belonged to the ESSVP IV fund since September 2019.