- Identify and create database of interdependencies of compressor design parameters and their influences on compressor characteristics.
- Perform numerical situation analysis on different compressor models using modern engineering tools, eg. ANSYS, AVL Excite, GT-Suite
- Review different design parameters and use the information to perform activities based on quality tools, eg. HoQ (on all levels). Relation between product characteristics, design parameters, process parameters and process control
- Support the development team on innovative numerical simulations of compressor´s behavior at starting and stopping.
Your Qualification & Profile:
- Experience with ANSYS Mechanical
- Knowledge of CAD system for model preparation/cleaning (Preferably PTC Creo/ProE)
- Highly engaged and structured, strong drive for ownership and result oriented
- Intercultural skills
- Fluent English
- Candidate meet the FEMtech-requirements, see here.
- Dynamic work environment and top professional colleagues
- Support from qualified employees of the company
- High flexibility through flextime, good public accessibility, parking facilities
- Due to FEMtech regulation we are obliged to offer for this role monthly EUR 1.400 gross. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible.
- Employment contract with minimum 28,5 hours per week
- Start date: as soon as Secop will apply for FEMtech-program, beginning of October 2021
Do you want to be a part of our exciting journey developing high quality products for light commercial and mobile cooling?
Secop is the expert for advanced hermetic compressor technologies and cooling solutions in commercial refrigeration. We develop high performance stationary and mobile cooling solutions for leading international commercial refrigeration manufacturers and are the first choice when it comes to leading hermetic compressors and electronic controls for refrigeration solutions for light commercial and DC-powered applications.
The group has 1,350 employees worldwide with production sites in Slovakia and China as well as research centers in Germany, Austria, Slovakia, China, and the USA.