- Execute thermodynamics activities inside product development projects
- Knowledge in thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and heat transfer
- Execute numerical simulations and optimize it in CFD and 1D software
- Research and engineering of mechanical relevant compressor components
Your Qualification & Profile:
- Experience with ANSYS (Fluent or CFX) and 1D simulation software
- Experience with FSI simulation
- Good organizational skills: to build an internal database
- Highly engaged and proactive, strong drive for ownership and result oriented
- Intercultural skills
- Fluent English
- Candidate meet the FEMtech-requirements, see here.
- Dynamic work environment and top professional colleagues
- Support from qualified employees of the company
- High flexibility through flextime, good public accessibility, parking facilities
- Due to FEMtech regulation we are obliged to offer for this role monthly EUR 1.400 gross. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible.
- Employment contract with minimum 28,5 hours per week
- Start date: as soon as Secop will apply for FEMtech-program, beginning of October 2021
Do you want to be a part of our exciting journey developing high quality products for light commercial and mobile cooling?
Secop is the expert for advanced hermetic compressor technologies and cooling solutions in commercial refrigeration. We develop high performance stationary and mobile cooling solutions for leading international commercial refrigeration manufacturers and are the first choice when it comes to leading hermetic compressors and electronic controls for refrigeration solutions for light commercial and DC-powered applications.
The group has 1,350 employees worldwide with production sites in Slovakia and China as well as research centers in Germany, Austria, Slovakia, China, and the USA.