- Support on following aspects:
- Designing and building a test bench for friction losses measurement on a hermetic compressor
- Execute friction losses measurement experiment
- Perform numerical simulation on compressor parts using modern engineering tools, eg. ANSYS, AVL Excite, GT-Suite
- Make a correlation between numerical and experimental results
- Calibrate numerical model based on experimental results
- Support the development team on innovative numerical simulations of compressor´s behavior at starting and stopping, bearing lubrication and reliability simulations, friction loss estimation
Your qualification and profile:
- Experience with mechanical testing, fatigue testing, test bench design
- Background in mechanical / electrical engineering or technical school
- Experience with ANSYS Mechanical and AVL Excite is beneficial
- Knowledge on Reliability using Weibull, damage estimation, fatigue calculation is beneficial
- Knowledge of CAD system for model preparation/cleaning (Preferably PTC Creo/ProE) is beneficial
- Highly engaged and structured, strong drive for ownership and result oriented
- Intercultural skills
- Fluent English
- Dynamic work environment and top professional colleagues
- Support from qualified employees of the company
- High flexibility through flextime, good public accessibility, parking facilities
- For non-obligatory internship: € 2.276 gross per month according to collective agreement on a full-time basis.
- For obligatory internship: €1.596,81 gross per month according to collective agreement on a full-time basis.
- Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible.
- Employment contract with at least 8 hours per week. Full-time work is also possible during the summer holidays (July, August)
- Start date: Summer 2022
Do you want to be a part of our exciting journey developing high quality products for light commercial and mobile cooling?
Secop is the expert for advanced hermetic compressor technologies and cooling solutions in commercial refrigeration. We develop high performance stationary and mobile cooling solutions for leading international commercial refrigeration manufacturers and are the first choice when it comes to leading hermetic compressors and electronic controls for refrigeration solutions for light commercial and DC-powered applications.
The group has 1,350 employees worldwide with production sites in Slovakia and China as well as research centers in Germany, Austria, Slovakia, China, and the USA including a dedicated motor competence center (MCC) to support the development of electronics and motor controls.