- Support the R&D team on innovative numerical simulations
- Design and build compressor test benches
- Execute mechanical tests and measurements
- Enjoy the internship
Your qualification and profile:
- Solid background in mechanical/electrical engineering or similar
- Knowledge with ANSYS, AVL Excite, Python or CAD systems is appreciated
- Highly engaged and structured
- Intercultural skills
- Fluent English
- Dynamic work environment and support from top professional colleagues
- High flexibility through flextime
- Good public accessibility, parking facilities
- CINT membership & company doctor
- Free coffee in barista quality & other beverages
- Team events
- € 2.276 gross per month according to collective agreement on a full-time basis. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible.
- Employment contract with at least 8 hours per week. Full-time work is also possible during the summer holidays (July, August)
- Start date: as soon as possible
Do you want to be a part of our exciting journey developing high quality products for light commercial and mobile cooling? With this internship you get professional entry and advancement paths and gain an insight into applied research and development.
Secop is the expert for advanced hermetic compressor technologies and cooling solutions in commercial refrigeration. We develop high performance stationary and mobile cooling solutions for leading international commercial refrigeration manufacturers and are the first choice when it comes to leading hermetic compressors and electronic controls for refrigeration solutions for light commercial and DC-powered applications.
The group has 1,350 employees worldwide with production sites in Slovakia and China as well as research centers in Germany, Austria, Slovakia, China, and the USA including a dedicated motor competence center (MCC) to support the development of electronics and motor controls.