- Support on following aspects:
- Designing and building a test bench for fatigue testing of a compressor mechanical component
- Execution of fatigue tests
- Perform numerical simulation on compressor parts using modern engineering tools, eg. ANSYS
- Make a correlation between numerical and experimental results
- Post process reliability results using Weibull (Python, Minitab)
- Support the development team on innovative numerical simulations of compressor´s behavior
Your qualification and profile:
- Experience with mechanical testing, fatigue testing, test bench design
- Background in mechanical / electrical engineering or technical school
- Experience with ANSYS Mechanical is beneficial
- Experience with Python programming language is beneficial
- Knowledge on Reliability using Weibull, damage estimation, fatigue calculation is beneficial
- Knowledge of CAD system for model preparation/cleaning (Preferably PTC Creo/ProE) is beneficial
- Highly engaged and structured, strong drive for ownership and result oriented
- Intercultural skills
- Fluent English
- Dynamic work environment and top professional colleagues
- Support from qualified employees of the company
- High flexibility through flextime, good public accessibility, parking facilities
- For non-obligatory internship: € 2.276 gross per month according to collective agreement on a full-time basis.
- For obligatory internship: €1.596,81 gross per month according to collective agreement on a full-time basis.
- Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible.
- Employment contract with at least 8 hours per week. Full-time work is also possible during the summer holidays (July, August)
- Start date: Summer 2022
Do you want to be a part of our exciting journey developing high quality products for light commercial and mobile cooling?
Secop is the expert for advanced hermetic compressor technologies and cooling solutions in commercial refrigeration. We develop high performance stationary and mobile cooling solutions for leading international commercial refrigeration manufacturers and are the first choice when it comes to leading hermetic compressors and electronic controls for refrigeration solutions for light commercial and DC-powered applications.
The group has 1,350 employees worldwide with production sites in Slovakia and China as well as research centers in Germany, Austria, Slovakia, China, and the USA including a dedicated motor competence center (MCC) to support the development of electronics and motor controls.