The key objective of the position is to communicate with internal and external stakeholders, prepare and execute the corporate communication strategy, increase visibility, and improve the company's rating with target audiences.
Reports to: GM Direct internal contacts: company directors, group-wide responsibility for corporate communication and product branding
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop the corporate communication strategy according to group guidelines and in line with the company's mid-term/long-term strategy and annual business targets
- Provide communications counsel to company management
- Define, analyze, and follow internal and external target audiences according to company business strategy
- Plan, execute, and manage the annual communication budget, according to the communication strategy
- Define communication mix according to the strategic and operational annual communication strategy
- Develop and manage target audience tailored communication for maximum impact and improving the company's image with respect to target audiences
- Employee communications programs to increase employee identification with company
- Student, professional, and expert audiences to help fill the potential recruitment candidate pipeline
- CSR activities and events
- Develop and maintain company internal and social media, i.e. LinkedIn, FB, Twitter, etc...
- Develop, maintain and monitor content on social media to manage employer branding
- Establish robust relations and positive emotional ties with target audiences to create a loyal Secop community
- Other related duties as assigned
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the same or similar job position
Education, Skill Set, and Experience:
- Education: university degree in social sciences, preferably communications or IT social media
- Languages: Slovak – excellent communication skills (spoken/written), English – fluent, German (optional)
- Computer skills: MS package, social media, knowledge of media design tools
- Open and communicative, outspoken
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinking
- Passion for contemporary online media
- Networking: ability to work cross-functional and matrix organizations
- Project management
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- Good judgement and common sense
- Ownership and proactivity
- Commercial awareness
Secop (formerly known as Danfoss Compressors) is one of the founding fathers of modern compressor technology with an experience that goes back to the beginning of the 1950s.
With more than 60 years’ experience in compressor technology and with highly committed employees, our focus is to develop, apply and support advanced compressor technologies to achieve standard setting performance for leading products and businesses around the world.