- Assembly and test prototypes, according to inputs from design engineers
- Measure prototype compressors according to standards
- Calorimeter measurements
- Gas pulsations
- Develop new tools and methods to test/measure prototypes
- Instrument products to be measured with thermocouple, pressure transducer, hall sensors, accelerometers, etc.
- Support supplier development activities (technical scope)
- Coordinate with internal/external suppliers to get prototypes
- Participate in Product and Process Development activities
Your Qualification & Profile:
- Min 2 years in similar role
- Associate Degree (or Bachelor's Degree) in electrotechnical, or similar field
- Knowledge of Laboratory software (preferably LabView)
- Knowledge of Laboratory equipment for measurements:
- Data acquisition hardware + modules CPAD/EPAD
- Power analyzers
- Organized, methodical and with good hands skill in machining
- Highly engaged and structured, strong drive for ownership and results oriented
- Intercultural skills, fluent English and willingness to travel are mandatory for us as an international group
- A full-time employment relationship with the aim of long-term cooperation
- Dynamic work environment and top professional colleagues
- Flexible working time, Home-office-opportunity
- Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to the legal regulations and for this role this amounts to EUR 40.000 gross. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible.
- Start date: as soon as possible
We are looking forward to your electronic application to: hr.austria[at]secop.com
Secop is the expert for advanced hermetic compressor technologies and cooling solutions in commercial refrigeration. We develop high performance stationary and mobile cooling solutions for leading international commercial refrigeration manufacturers and are the first choice when it comes to leading hermetic compressors and electronic controls for refrigeration solutions for light commercial and DC-powered applications.
The group has 1,350 employees worldwide with production sites in Slovakia and China as well as research centers in Germany, Austria, Slovakia, China, and the USA.
Do you want to be a part of our exciting journey developing high quality products for light commercial and mobile cooling?