- Manage projects according to our Product Creation Process (stage gate process) across sites (f.e. EU / China)
- Report to and secure timely involvement of relevant stakeholders
- Secure that new products meet:
- Required functionality, desired quality on the targeted cost level
- Timeline and are ready to be launched on the market according to plan
- Ensure that projects are implemented as efficient as possible
- Proactively challenge and motivating the team / management to get the best result
- Secure optimal and efficient cooperation across the departments / sites
- Contribute to improvement of our PCP model and related processes as a part of PMO
Your Qualification & Profile:
- University degree in mechanical engineering / economy (TU or FH)
- Project management skills, high competence in PM methods
- Min 3 years’ experience in project management of new product development for the industry
- Experiences in managing of international project teams
- Able to lead and motivate cross functional teams with sense of urgency
- Constructive mindset, showing always proactive, positive intent towards challenges
- Sense of personal accountability, sense of urgency, transparent approach
- Structured and self-organized working style, paired with analytical interest
- Good communication skills in German and English (written and verbal)
- SAP, MS Office, MS Project
- Readiness for frequent travelling to Slovakia and Germany and willingness for business trips to China (Beijing area) depending on project needs.
- A full-time employment relationship with the aim of long-term cooperation
- Dynamic work environment and top professional colleagues
- Flexible working time, Home-office-opportunity
- Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to the legal regulations and for this role this amounts to EUR 47.000 gross. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible
- Start date: as soon as possible
We are looking forward to your electronic application to: hr.austria[at]secop.com
Secop is the expert for advanced hermetic compressor technologies and cooling solutions in commercial refrigeration. We develop high performance stationary and mobile cooling solutions for leading international commercial refrigeration manufacturers and are the first choice when it comes to leading hermetic compressors and electronic controls for refrigeration solutions for light commercial and DC-powered applications.
The group has 1,350 employees worldwide with production sites in Slovakia and China as well as research centers in Germany, Austria, Slovakia, China, and the USA.
Do you want to be a part of our exciting journey developing high quality products for light commercial and mobile cooling?