Exciting (senior) project manager role in northern Germany with a strong R&D focus who will shape the future of sustainable refrigeration with us!
- Responsible for leading the entire project execution, within new development of motor and drives, from initialization to start of sales.
- Drive coordination, communication and stakeholder management in line with our Product Creation (STAGE GATE) process across our sites.
- Demonstrate efficient project execution by facilitating a high-performance team of skilled engineers.
- Meet the defined and agreed project targets by applying proper planning, risk management and deploy cross functional collaboration throughout the whole project.
Your profile / your qualification:
- Bachelor or Master in Electronic or similar
- Several years experience within electronic development (HW, SW)
- Proven experience in product development from specification, design, verification to implementation in production
- Experience in project management of new product development (i.e. PRINCE2) within electronic products for the industry in international teams
- Advantage if you have experience with quality standards like ISO 9001 and also within the automotive industry such as TS 16949
- Technical – verbal and written – German and English
- A full-time employment relationship with the aim of long-term cooperation
- Dynamic work environment and top professional colleagues
- 30 days’ vacation
- Flexible working time
- Attractive remuneration package
Do you want to be a part of our exciting journey developing high quality products for light commercial and mobile cooling with focus on electronics?
Secop is the expert for advanced hermetic compressor technologies and cooling solutions in commercial refrigeration. We develop high performance stationary and mobile cooling solutions for leading international commercial refrigeration manufacturers and are the first choice when it comes to leading hermetic compressors and electronic controls for refrigeration solutions for light commercial and DC-powered applications.
The group has 1,350 employees worldwide with production sites in Slovakia and China as well as research centers in Germany, Austria, Slovakia, China, and the USA including a dedicated motor competence center (MCC) to support the development of electronics and motor controls.