- Numerical and experimental characterization of current compressors to identify opportunities for performance
- Improvement (friction losses, using tools like FEA 2D, FEA 3D, Ansys)
- Lead problem solving projects, applying structured methods like 6Sigma
- Manage prototyping of special parts in suppliers, testing prototypes with our laboratories
- Advanced research and engineering of mechanical relevant compressor components
Your Qualification & Profile:
- Technical education master’s degree (e.g. mechanical engineering or similar)
- First job experience in an innovative working environment
- Knowledge in simulation software (like Ansys, GT Suite, CAD 3D or else) & problem solving tools (e.g. 6Sigma)
- Highly engaged and structured, strong drive for ownership and result oriented
- Intercultural skills, fluent English and willingness to travel are mandatory for us as an international group
Our research center in Fürstenfeld focuses on sustainable and energy efficient solutions for cooling systems. Besides fascinating and varied tasks, we offer individual development and a workplace in a constructive and innovative, cross-cultural team. Depending on qualification and experience the annual gross salary provided for this position is a minimum of 42,000 Euro, based on full-time employment. An Austrian working permit is required.
We are looking forward to your electronic application.