- Bachelor degree or above in major of Electronics/mechanics or Refrigeration, supplementary with a business of administration or similar will be preferred. Technical knowledge in electronics and mechanics is necessary and knowledge in refrigeration and compressors is preferred.
- Minimum 8 years working experiences in sales and marketing areas with direct responsibility of key account management and development.
- Good at team management.
- A team planner and good organizer with international mind-set.
- Good at communication both in Chinese and English (written and verbal).
- Well organized and extroverted, interested in working with people and seeking opportunities.
- Leadership in team management and cross function cooperation and self-driven.
- Optimistic and open mind, have good communication skill.
- Take responsibility and with holistic mindset.
- Daily management of the accounts, sales team and be the main interface and overall responsible person for the sales target in great China region for all Light commercial direct OEM business.
- Driver for value proposition and selling as well as new opportunities investigation in relation of customer development, market trends and new market, etc., and keep good internal sharing routine with the local and global team.
- Monitoring of trends and characteristic in the market and support BD & Marketing function to set-up the proper market intelligent in the region and overall industry in China, which can support OEM business management to initiate the proper update of strategy and prospective.
- Prepare key account plans for each major account, and the running forecast with short and long horizon with regular follow-up.
- Provide input to budget and follow up.
- Initiate and close yearly negotiations for volume and price for the accounts.
- Prepare and close long-term agreements.
- Manage the sales team to obtain the sales budget and grow up the sales competence.
- Motivate sales team to increase market share in dedicate market.
- Ensure AR timely and secure finance risk under control.
- Make effort to catch up WIG.
Secop (formerly known as Danfoss Compressors) is one of the founding fathers of modern compressor technology with an experience that goes back to the beginning of the 1950s.
With more than 60 years’ experience in compressor technology and with highly committed employees, our focus is to develop, apply and support advanced compressor technologies to achieve standard setting performance for leading products and businesses around the world.