Job description, responsibilities and duties:
Works on product development according to specifications, design, technical and budget analyzes, precise selection of components, integrates and plans tests and performance testing of the compressor and its components. Works in project teams composed of workers from R&D, production, purchasing, sales and members of production focused on the construction of compressors as a designer.
Main tasks, roles and responsibilities Product engineer senior are:
- Introduces changes and new products to production in cooperation with central development.
- Technical project leader in the introduction of new products in cooperation with central development
- Approves new documentation and documentation changes.
- Collaborates with production technology and quality control in special tests of new materials (MAP)
- Specifications of the compressor and / or its components and selection of critical components and technologies.
- Development and testing of critical components and manufacturing processes.
- Planning and specifying testing of compressors and their implementation in series production.
- Documentation of specifications, design and test results.
- Team support and coaching of product engineers.
- Project implementation on time and in full
- Cost saving program on products
- at least 5 years of experience in similar position
Education, knowledge and experience:
- university education – technical field
- Fluent English language
- Work in SAP and CAD programs
Personality requirements and skills:
- Strong analytical ability and pragmatic approach
- Technical understanding
- responsible approach and general overview
- Good communicational skills and sense for urgency
- Leadership, team support and coaching