- Plan and execute the structural activities inside product development projects
- Conduct analytical and FEA based calculations, considering static, non-linear, dynamic and fatigue strength
- Manufacturing and Assembly Process FEA simulation including tools, non-linear contacts, and plastic deformation
- Design and/or redesign products aiming to ensure structural integrity and reliability
- Define the CTQ List for the components related to Structural
- Release the drawings of components related to Structural
- Coordinate with internal/external suppliers to get prototypes
- Coordinate the assembly of product samples in Lab
- Define and coordinate special/instrumented tests during development in our labs
- Advanced research and engineering of mechanical relevant compressor components
Your Qualification & Profile:
- Min 3 years in similar role
- Master’s degree in mechanical engineering or similar
- Experience with ANSYS Mechanical
- Knowledge of CAD system for model preparation/cleaning (Preferably PTC Creo/ProE)
- Highly engaged and structured, strong drive for ownership and result oriented
- Intercultural skills, fluent English and willingness to travel are mandatory for us as an international group
- A full-time employment relationship with the aim of long-term cooperation
- Dynamic work environment and top professional colleagues
- Flexible working time, Home-office-opportunity
- Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to the legal regulations and for this role this amounts to EUR 50.000 gross. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible.
- Start date: as soon as possible
We are looking forward to your electronic application to: hr.austria[at]secop.com
Secop is the expert for advanced hermetic compressor technologies and cooling solutions in commercial refrigeration. We develop high performance stationary and mobile cooling solutions for leading international commercial refrigeration manufacturers and are the first choice when it comes to leading hermetic compressors and electronic controls for refrigeration solutions for light commercial and DC-powered applications.
The group has 1,350 employees worldwide with production sites in Slovakia and China as well as research centers in Germany, Austria, Slovakia, China, and the USA.
Do you want to be a part of our exciting journey developing high quality products for light commercial and mobile cooling?