- Plan and execute the thermodynamics activities inside product development projects
- Conduct analytical and CFD based calculations, considering compressibility of gas, heat transfer and turbulence
- Design and/or redesign components of a compressor aiming to ensure thermodynamics efficiency, reliability, and feasibility of being manufactured
- Define the CTQ List for the components related to Thermodynamics
- Release the drawings of components related to Thermodynamics
- Coordinate with internal/external suppliers to get prototypes
- Optimize head group components of compressors using numerical tools (1D and CFD)
- Plan and coordinate experimental tests to validate numerical results
- Advanced research and engineering of mechanical relevant compressor components
Your Qualification & Profile:
- Min 3 years in similar role
- Master’s (or PhD) degree in mechanical engineering focused on thermal sciences
- Experience with ANSYS CFX
- Knowledge in Space Claim
- Knowledge in GT-Suite or other 1D simulation software
- Highly engaged and proactive, strong drive for ownership and result oriented
- Intercultural skills, fluent English and willingness to travel are mandatory for us as an international group
- A full-time employment relationship with the aim of long-term cooperation
- Dynamic work environment and top professional colleagues
- Flexible working time
- Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to the legal regulations and for this role this amounts to EUR 49.000 gross. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible.
- Start date: as soon as possible
Do you want to be a part of our exciting journey developing high quality products for light commercial and mobile cooling?
Secop is the expert for advanced hermetic compressor technologies and cooling solutions in commercial refrigeration. We develop high performance stationary and mobile cooling solutions for leading international commercial refrigeration manufacturers and are the first choice when it comes to leading hermetic compressors and electronic controls for refrigeration solutions for light commercial and DC-powered applications.
The group has 1,350 employees worldwide with production sites in Slovakia and China as well as research centers in Germany, Austria, Slovakia, China, and the USA.