Nidec GA Compressors’ variable speed NLV-CN propane compressor solution provides perfect cooling efficiency in a single unit, tailor-made features, and easy integration while ensuring considerable energy savings.
It is the right choice if you are looking for high efficiency and a green solution using the environmentally friendly refrigerant propane (R290) with a low global warming potential (GWP 3).
The °CCD® controller features a high IP54 protection class and easy integration by using speed control through adaptive energy optimization (AEO), frequency signal, or serial communication. The controller also provides a high starting torque (HST) and can start against differential pressure.
Only the variable-speed design can obtain energy savings of up to 40% when compared to fixed-speed compressors in on/off operation mode.
The new 105N4760 °CCD® controller with its wide operating voltage range can be used for all voltages and frequencies globally.
Compressors and controllers
- 105N4760 Multi voltage controller, 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- 105N4710 Standard controller, 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- 105H7800 NLV8.0CN compressor with metric connectors
- 105H7801 NLV8.0CN compressor with inch connectors
- 105H7000 NLV10CN compressor with metric connectors
- 105H7001 NLV10CN compressor with inch connectors
- 105H6355 NLV12.6CN compressor with metric connectors
- 105H6356 NLV12.6CN compressor with inch connectors
- Energy savings of up to 40%
- IP54 controller housing
- Suitable for LBP and MBP applications
- High starting torque
- Easy customization via TOOL4COOL® software
- Compressor with copper connectors and large baseplates