Tool4Cool® is a unique PC software tool that enables you to precisely configure your Secop compressors to your cooling systems.
Via microprocessor-based controllers, Tool4Cool® gives you easy access to all parameters. These can be changed, monitored, downloaded or uploaded to get the optimum performance out of your cooling system.
The latest version is now available for download in English, German or Chinese.
Changelog for Tool4Cool® v3.00:
- Windows 7, 8 and 10 are supported
- Auto Connect network with baud rate support for 9600 and 19200 baud rate
- Auto Collect data for selected menu
- Modbus Dump\communication log
- Drag and drop functionality for Parameter Files, Configuration Files and Product Keys
- Updated Network Configuration Settings screen
- Default Product Keys added for few products
- Tool4Cool multiple instance support added
- Progress bar and OK-window added in Auto Programming functionality
- Restructured existing menus and added menus for new functionalities in menu bar
- Made FTDI driver part of installation package
- Status Message is added while downloading Parameter File
- Removed unwanted parameters displayed while 'Upload Setting'
- Windows 8 and 10 are supported
- Company name and logo have been changed from Secop to Nidec|Secop