At Nidec GA Compressors, we are committed to our industry and are genuinely passionate about the difference we can make for our customers. We understand their business and objectives and the challenges of today's world of refrigeration and cooling systems.
We work in a straightforward way – open, direct, and honest because we want to make things clear and easy.
Our people are committed to increasing value for our customers and constantly strive for better performance, knowing that our own progression and success is dependent on theirs.
We believe it is important that we have skilled and highly competent people all the time. We focus on continuous development of our employees and managers.
We hold annual development dialogs with all employees in order to ensure that they all have the opportunity to grow.
- Application Engineer Light Commercial Refrigeration (m/w/d) – Application – 04.09.2019 Interessante Aufgabe im Bereich Gewerbliche Kleinkühlanlagen, ab sofort
- Power Electronics HW Engineer (m/w/d) – Technology – 04.09.2019 Interessante Aufgabe im Bereich Elektronik, ab sofort
- Process Engineer (w/m/d) – Technology – 12.08.2019 Das R&D Zentrum in Fürstenfeld, Österreich sucht aktuell
- R&D Engineer Cranktrain Mechanics (f/m) – Technology – 05.08.2019 R&D Headquarters located in Fürstenfeld, Austria is hiring
- Engineer Mechanics / Konstruktion (w/m) – Technology – 05.08.2019 Das R&D Zentrum in Fürstenfeld, Österreich sucht aktuell
- SW Manager (Elektronik) (m/w/d) – Technology – 08.07.2019 Interessante Aufgabe im Bereich Motorsteuerung, ab sofort
- Internships – Technology, Sales Marketing & Application, Finance & IT, Human Resources, Quality – 01.01.2018 Prepare for your Future!
Students and Internships
We believe that working with students creates a valuable relationship and provides them with the chance to learn how an organization works.
Each Nidec GA Compressors site (Germany, Austria, Slovakia, and China) has its own range of work opportunities for interns to gather experience.