The K-Series (formerly KAPPA) is one of Secop’s core product families in the residential market. Specifically tailored for residential appliance needs, the different K-Series compressors continue to set new and improved standards within the industry.
Recognized for outstanding energy efficiency levels, low noise, strong reliability, and a competitive cost structure, the K-Series ensures a unique combination of short-term savings, fast-moving production, and long-term sustainability.
The key to the success of the K-Series is the result of deep integration and an ongoing and close process of sharing knowledge with customers, suppliers, and R&D partners. This setup is what makes K-Series take up such an innovative position in the refrigeration business and it is the reason why it keeps on shaping the future of household compressors and the household market in general.
- Superior efficiency *
- Less noise and less vibrations
- Competitive cost structure
- Easily accessible start equipment
- Models for tropical conditions available
* HZK models:
COP up to 1.99 ASHRAE LBP
- A+++ categorization possible
- High reliability
- Worldwide approved by large OEMs
- Assembly in far less time
- Start under low voltage conditions
- Exploded View KAPPA Compressor PDF download (147.92 kB)