Nidec GA Compressors (formerly Secop) extends its successful energy-optimized propane (R290) compressors program with new 50/60 Hz compressors. These propane compressors with denominations ending with CNT, CNLT or MNT are designed to support regions which experience harsh and challenging environments and where voltage fluctuations as well as high ambient temperatures need to be taken into account.
The ability to start under low voltage conditions without stalling presents an outstanding solution for those harsh environments.
Download the latest version of our Quick Reference brochure Energy-optimized Propane Compressors to get all technical data and conversion examples from R134a to R290 compressors.
A GWP of 3 - achievable with our powerful efficient DLE/NLE/NLY/SCE compressors, designed for LBP/MBP applications:
208-230 V / 60 Hz • 220-240 V / 50/60 Hz
- DLE4.8CNT, DLE5.7CNT
- NLE8.8CNT, NLE10CNT, NLE11CNLT, NLE11MNT
220-240 V / 50 Hz:
- DLE4CN, DLE4.8CN, DLE5.7CN, DLE6.5CN, DLE7.5CN,
- NLE8.8CN, NLE10CN, NLE11CNL, NLE11MN, NLE12.6CNL, NLE12.6MN
- SCE21CNLX, SCE21MNX
115-127 V / 60 Hz
- DLE4CN, DLE4.8CN, DLE5.7CN, DLE6.5CN
- NLE8.0CN, NLE8.8CN, NLY10CN, NLE10CN, NLE11CNL, NLE11MN
- SCE15CNLX, SCE18CNLX, SCE21CNLX, SCE15MNX, SCE18MNX
Quick ReferencesEnergy-optimized Propane Compressors PDF download (2.67 MB)