With its responsive webdesign, the latest version of Secop´s PRODUCT SELECTOR is working on various hardware platforms (PCs, tablets , smartphones, etc.).
The idea behind this version is to set filters to find the right compressor for your cooling application, similar to the popular spreadsheet programmes.
Functions of the Secop Product Selector – Application Search Level 1:
- Set one or more filters for Voltage, Refrigerant, Application, Motor to get a selection of possible hits quickly.
- Or type in the first letters of the compressor designation to display a table of compressors matching with your input (or code number).
Functions of the Secop Product Selector – Performance Search Level 1:
- Set one or more filters for Motor, Refrigerant, or Application to get a selection of possible hits quickly.
- Appliance-guided compressor search:
- Select application area in the pull down dialogue in the top right corner
- Set filter (-> yes) to the desired application type listed up in right area of the table (move the table if needed: keep middle mouse button pushed while moving mouse to left or right)
- Set more filters to Refrigerant, Motor and Voltage to further specializing of the results
Performance-guided compressor search:
- Select physical units and operation condition of the performance data (dialogue in top left corner)
- Type in ranges of cooling capacity or acceptable efficiency into performance filters
- Click on filter icon to sort the table (capacity or efficiency)
- Type in the first letters of the compressor designation to show a table compressors matching with your input (or code number).