Nidec GA Compressors’ full variable speed NLV-CN propane compressors range now delivers cooling capacity for small promotional coolers up to large supermarket coolers. Appliances like ice machines, vending machines, beverage coolers, island freezers, glass door merchandisers and refrigerators will all benefit from the new variable speed technology.
All NLV compressors use the same controller. One controller fits all models, making adaption to different cooling needs easy.
The NL8.0CN / NLV10CN / NLV12.6CN propane compressor solution provides perfect cooling efficiency, tailor-made features, and easy integration within a single unit while ensuring considerable energy savings.
It is the right choice if you are looking for a green solution using the environmentally-friendly refrigerant propane (R290) with a low global warming potential (GWP 3).
The °CCD® controller features a high IP54 protection class and easy integration by using speed control through Adaptive Energy Optimization (AEO), frequency signal or serial communication. The controller also provides a high starting torque and can start against a differential pressure.
Only the variable speed design can obtain energy savings of up to 40% when compared to fixed speed compressors in on/off operation mode.
The new 105N4760 °CCD® controller with its wide operating voltage range can be used for all voltages and frequencies globally.
Compressors and controllers
- 105N4760 Multi voltage controller, 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- 105N4710 Standard controller, 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- 105H7800 NLV8.0CN compressor with metric connectors
- 105H7801 NLV8.0CN compressor with inch connectors
- 105H7000 NLV10CN compressor with metric connectors
- 105H7001 NLV10CN compressor with inch connectors
- 105H6355 NLV12.6CN compressor with metric connectors
- 105H6356 NLV12.6CN compressor with inch connectors