Nidec GA Compressors’ variable speed NLV12.6CN propane compressor solution provides perfect cooling efficiency, tailor-made features, and easy integration within a single unit while ensuring considerable energy savings.
It is the right choice if you are looking for a green solution using the environmentally-friendly refrigerant propane (R290) with a low global warming potential (GWP 3).
The °CCD® controller features a high IP54 protection class and easy integration by using speed control through Adaptive Energy Optimization (AEO), frequency signal or serial communication. The controller also provides a high starting torque and can start against a differential pressure.
Only the variable speed design can obtain energy savings of up to 40% when compared to fixed speed compressors in on/off operation mode.
The new 105N4760 °CCD® controller with its wide operating voltage range can be used for all voltages and frequencies globally.
Compressors and controllers
- 105N4760 Multi voltage controller, 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- 105N4710 Standard controller, 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- 105H6355 Compressor with metric connectors
- 105H6356 Compressor with inch connectors
- Energy savings of up to 40%
- IP54 controller housing
- Suitable for LBP and MBP applications
- High starting torque
- Easy customization via TOOL4COOL® software
Product BulletinNLV12.6CN Controller Software Update (Version 1.13) PDF download (65.04 kB)