International Institute of Refrigeration (IIR) Conference
Held every three years, the 10th IIR Conference on Compressors and Refrigerants 2021 will provide an international meeting place for knowledge exchange in this key field, and will focus on the future challenges of science and production in line with climate change.
Secop sponsors this event as a "Platinium Sponsor".
In the recent years, a space has been created for discussions among specialists from research, development and industry in the areas of alternative refrigerants, their blends, and the use of pure hydrocarbons, further changing perceptions as regards the evaluation of compressors on the principle of the TEWI (total equivalent warming impact) factor.
Compressors are a fast-developing technology and the advancement of coolants and oils is keeping pace with this expansion which is increasingly focusing on energy consumption and applications for natural coolants.
Key Conference Themes:
- Compressors and refrigeration technologies
- Inspections and diagnostics
- Compressors, refrigerants and oils.
- Liquid Slugging in Reciprocating Compressor (by Ján Tuhovčák)
- Cylinder Deformation Sensitivity Study Using FEA (by Mattias Castro)
- Influence of Compressor Speeed Fluctuation on Bearings Design (by Mattias Castro)
- Compressor Muffler Design Considering Fluid-Structure Interaction (by Paulo Martins)