The new KAPPA range for tropical conditions is designed to support regions which experience harsh and challenging environments and where voltage fluctuations as well as high ambient temperatures need to be taken into account.The ability to start under low voltage conditions without reverse rotation and without stalling presents an outstanding solution for those harsh environments.
The KAPPA series is one of Secop’s core product families in the household market with more than 40 million compressors produced in Austria. May 5th 2016 marks the 15th anniversary of the creation of this compressor.
- Wide operating voltage range: 170-264 V
- Compressors master voltage fluctuations
- Compressors can start under low voltage conditions without reverse rotation and without stalling
- Complete range covered: HXK70AT | HXK80AT | HXK95AT | HXK12AT
- Please visit our KAPPA compressors site for information and downloads (Leaflet and Data Sheets). The new KAPPA range is also featured in our brochure:
Secop Compressors for Challenging Environments
- Exploded View KAPPA Compressor PDF download (147.92 kB)