Secop has developed the technology for an ultra-low temperature cooling system. This system is optimized for the last mile of distribution for the new generations of vaccines and offers mobile operation even in high ambient conditions such as in tropical regions.
This solution with a MP2UVULTM compressor takes advantage of Secop’s experience in medical applications, vaccine solar freezers, and mobile solutions and combines all of these areas of use.
Battery-driven active cooling systems for mRNA-based vaccines provide a lot of advantages compared to existing passive cooling (dry ice) transport boxes. Active systems offer temperature control, do not need huge quantities of dry ice, are re-usable, do not waste tons of CO2, and prevent wasting vaccine.
They are suitable for any distribution point, including in remote areas where the availability of CO2 cannot be guaranteed or ambient conditions are severe.
- Mobile solution which is able to reach -70°C to -86°C
- Ideal solution for mains volt. independent transport of mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines
- Precise cooling and control of target temperature
- Perfect for vaccine transportation with temp. control and no risk of wasting vaccine
- Reliable long lasting systems with low TCO life cycle
- Optimized and proven design for robust transport boxes
- Electronically controlled variable-speed drive compressor
- Easy °CCD® (Cool Capacity Drive) controller customization via Tool4Cool®
LeafletsMP2UVULTM Medical Compressor, R170, 12-24V PDF download (392.15 kB)