Secop teams up with VULKAN Lokring – manufacturer of solder-free tube connections for the refrigeration and air-conditioning industry to deliver a educational film "Compressor Service for R600a, R290 – Step by Step". Servicing and repair for R600a and R290 systems is possible for skilled and well trained service technicians.
Very careful handling is required due to the flammability of the gas, which is a potential danger during work on the refrigeration system. Good ventilation of the room is necessary and the discharge of the vacuum pump must be lead to open air. The equipment of the service technician must meet the requirements of R600a and R290 in terms of evacuation quality and refrigerant charge accuracy.
Summary of topics:
- Compressor Service for Isobutane and Propane – Step by Step
- Servicing and Repair
- Secop’s Educational Film Supports You in Servicing Appliances with Refrigerants R600a and R290
- Braze Free Compressor Replacement
- Required Tools and Materials
- Mounting Instructions
- Using LOKRING® Tube Connectors on Secop BD Nano Compressors