Secop is the expert in advanced compressor technologies. We create and support solutions that set the performance standard for leading businesses around the world.
Within our core application areas Household, Light Commercial, and DC-Powered, we are dedicated to continue creating and supporting intelligent solutions that shape the businesses and marketplaces of our customers.
We want to be recognized as a fast, responsive, straightforward, and reliable long-term partner who is committed to constantly increasing value for our customers.
In 2010, the German holding company AURELIUS AG acquired Danfoss Household Compressors from Denmark's Danfoss Group. After this takeover, the Danfoss Household Compressors GmbH's name was changed to Secop GmbH.
On August 1, 2017, Nidec successfully acquired the German compressor manufacturer Secop.
Our Application Areas
We provide energy-efficient compressor solutions for our three strategic market segments by utlizing synergies in technology development and production footprint.
Click on the market segment to view details.
We set new standards in energy efficiency, creating insightful product opportunities and enhanced value for your business.
We provide the most advanced, effective, and cost-efficient solutions, backed by excellent service that will inspire confidence for you and your customers.
- Secop Corporate Brochure Cooling with Conscience, English PDF download (31.40 MB)
- Secop Corporate Brochure Cooling with Conscience, Spanish PDF download (31.40 MB)
- Secop Corporate Brochure Cooling with Conscience, German PDF download (31.42 MB)
- Secop Corporate Brochure Cooling with Conscience, Chinese PDF download (31.73 MB)
- Secop History and Timeline from 1951–2015 PDF download (5.20 MB)
- The new XV Compressor – Small Is the New Big PDF download (8.65 MB)