Secop’s new KL-Series is based on the very successful K-Series, Secop’s core product for residential applications, with more than 50 million units installed.
The KL-Series was developed to offer a reliable, top performing, and cost-effective solution for the next generation of light commercial cabinets using environmentally friendly refrigerant propane and offering high energy efficiency.
Secop’s new KL-Series integrates various technical innovations specifically developed by Secop’s engineers for commercial applications and optimized for propane refrigerant: noise-reducing shell, robust suspension, robust internal discharge tube, improved valves, optimized motors, and a new muffler for lower noise levels.
The KL-Series includes an innovative patented hermetic terminal plug. Backed by years of experience with hydrocarbons refrigerants, testing of R290 solutions, and optimization of system conversion from HFC to HC refrigerants, Secop has developed a new design for terminal plugs to prevent root causes for electrical arcs injection with flammable refrigerants. This has set a benchmark in the industry to support the design of reliable systems with new flammable refrigerants.
The range available includes R290 models from 4.0 to 7.7 cm3 displacement with a cooling capacity range of 178 to 400 W for LBP applications and 329 to 705 W for MBP applications.
Features – Benefits in Detail:
- Premium Robustness – The KL-Series features the tried and trusted quality of our K-Series optimized for light commercial applications
- Robust Solution for Food Retail and Food Service Applications – Dedicated reliable design for bottle coolers, glass door merchandisers, and ice cream freezers (LBP and MBP applications) and suitable for food service applications
- Superior Efficiency – High COP and top efficiency for light commercial applications with low GWP refrigerant propane (R290)
- Innovative Solution for Flammable Refrigerants – Including a patented solution to increase robustness using propane that has been subject to extensive testing at Secop
- Easier Application Assembly – New terminal board design for additional interconnections
- Reduced Noise Level – Improved noise and reduced vibration, a new benchmark level for hydrocarbon refrigerants