Secop condensing units, just as Secop hermetic compressors, are built to provide standard-setting innovation. By combining outstanding efficiency and reliability, they offer valuable savings – no matter the application or operating conditions.
With condensing units from Secop, tailored to professional use, you benefit from:
- Ecodesign and standard compliance
- Extreme durability
- Wide operational range
- Easy installation
- Dual frequency
The range of condensing units from Secop all draw upon more than 20 years of experience and award-winning technology.
As always, the ambition is to deliver the highest possible efficiency while meeting the latest global energy regulations, including the Ecodesign directives that powerfully contribute to improvements the environmental performance of products.
Features of Secop Condensing Units – Your Benefits
- Standard compliance and Ecodesign – comply with the latest EU standards 2009/125/EC
- Extreme durability – operate in the most challenging environments
- Wide operational range – operate in a wide range of evaporating temperatures
- Easy installation – ensure easy installation in limited space
- Dual frequency – selected models offer 50/60 Hz operation
Quick ReferenceCondensing Units for AC Voltage R134a, R404A/R507, 220–240 V, 50 Hz PDF download (2.59 MB)